BlockFeed Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using BlockFeed, a social media platform powered by PowBlocks, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not use this service.
2. Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms at any time. We will strive to provide reasonable notice of any significant changes.
3. Use of Service BlockFeed is provided for your personal, non-commercial use. The service is not to be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
4. User Conduct Users must not upload, post, or transmit content that is harmful, offensive, or otherwise violates the rights of others. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is defamatory, obscene, or promotes illegal activity.
5. Intellectual Property All content and materials on BlockFeed are the intellectual property of PowBlocks or its licensors. You may not use any content from BlockFeed without proper authorization.
6. User Content You are solely responsible for the content that you post on BlockFeed. We do not endorse any user content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein.
8. Limitation of Liability PowBlocks and BlockFeed will not be liable for any damages or losses arising from your use of the service or any content posted on the service.
9. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PowBlocks and its affiliates from any claim or demand made by any third party due to your use of BlockFeed.
10. Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to BlockFeed without notice for any breach of these terms.
11. Governing Law These terms shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which PowBlocks operates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
12. Feedback and Contact Information Feedback is welcome. Please contact us with any questions or comments about these terms.